Friday 6 September 2013

Bronte Beach

Sorry
Sorry for the lack up of updates the last few weeks/months. My life has been pretty stressed out lately. I have changed jobs and Nicole and I have been looking for an apartment. I will aim to blog more from now on. I'll try to have smaller posts more often. 

Bronte Beach
Bronte beach is one of several beaches on the Sydney East Coast. It's south of the famous surf beach at Bondi and the tiny Tamarama. It's north of Clovelly and Coogee.

It's a lovely beach. The last two days I have walked down there from our home in Bondi Junction to go for a swim and some sun. It's a surf beach with pretty high waves. It's safer to swin in the sheltered southern part of the beach or in one of the pools. There a huge park, a kiosk, sea water pool and several bbqs.







Map



How to get there
Take the train to Bondi Junction and walk.
Or take the bus.
http://www.131500.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment